Domuni University offers the following courses :
- Philosophy: Bachelor’s and Master’s
- Theology: Bachelor’s and Master’s
Over a period of:
- 3 years (Bachelor’s)
- 5 years (Master’s)
- Bachelor’s in 3 years (Bachelor 1, Bachelor 2, Bachelor 3)
- Master’s in 2 years (Master 1 and Master 2)
As well as:
- Short training courses: certificates and CAS diplomas (Certificate of Advanced Studies)
- University diplomas, DAS (Diploma of Advanced Studies)
- Complementary master programmes, MAS (Master of Advanced Studies
- Assessed individual courses
- Self-study individual courses
Domuni University’s Bachelor and Master degrees are presented in two forms in order to meet the needs of varied student profiles:
- An LMD in philosophy and an LMD in theology (French state degree)*
- A Bachelor and Master programme in religious sciences (degrees recognised by the Vatican) (for registrations prior to 1st January 2018)
Students may choose either type of validation, depending on their needs, motivations and academic preferences.
*The bachelor's master's doctorate system (in France LMD) is a European educational system designed by the Bologna Process.
Recommended Pace of Study
Enrolling in an online programme with Domuni University allows students to study from home and at their own pace. It is particularly suitable for those who have never had the opportunity to study, be it because of their busy schedules or large distances to traditional universities. The academic year begins with the student’s enrolment, which is possible all year around. Students may choose to study at a faster or slower pace, taking up to 24 months for the material covering one academic year.
Bachelor’s degree programme: Baccalaureate or secondary school certificate
Master’s degree programme: Bachelor’s degree certificate
Validation of Bachelor and Master Programmes
In order to validate a Bachelor’s, students must obtain an annual average of at least 10/20 for the various assessments (assignments and exams). Each course is assessed by an assignment and a written exam must be completed each semester. The exam lasts three hours and takes place in an exam centre certified by Domuni University.
For the Master’s, as well as the assignments and exams outlined above, a thesis will be presented before a jury of three doctors.